Expert skills to take your
Therapy Harp experience to the next level!
JULY 8-9 AND 22-23
$50 off the cost of the certification,
with the purchase of a Therapy Harp (at checkout)
To take this training, you need one 30-38 string Zither (Therapy Harps) style harp, plus one or more additional instrument(s) tuned to at least one note in your harp.
The 2nd instrument should be able to be played with hand. It can be as simple as an aluminum bar chime, or as rich as a crystal singing bowl, or monochord.
In this training:
- Advanced techniques for richer, deeper soundscapes
- One-handed playing
- Harmonizing your harp with crystal bowls and other instruments
- Playing your harp and other instruments simultaneously
- Seamlessly orchestrating a variety of instruments
- Interweaving vocals and chanting
- Microphones for broadcasts and recording
- Best quality sound for streaming
- Interactive practice time
FREE BONUS GIFTS from Shelly:
- Video review of LEVEL 1 playing techniques prior to training
- 2 hour post-training practice pod
- Option 1: Completion of Level 1 training
Option 2: Completion of the online Beginners Course ($300)
https://soulofyoga.thinkific.com/courses/beginner-therapy-harp AND passing assesment of playing techniques with Shelly after viewing the Level 1 playing techniques video (video released 1 week prior to training-assesment scheduled at that time)
- For this training each student must have a 30-38 string Zither style harp.
About Shelly: Shelly Reef facilitates professional, intuitive sound healings world-wide. She is developer of the Therapy Harp Healing technique and co-developer of AntiGravity Restorative Aerial Yoga, taught in over 40 countries. Her meditation work spans 30 years, her in-person teaching, over 20 countries. Shelly specializes in teaching inner-vision for self empowerment.
Shelly serves her commitment to those who seek inner awareness. She has led women’s trainings in pre-liberated Saudi Arabia, sound healing at the Iceland Spirit of Humanity conference, and lectured on integrative health care at New York University, to name a few.
Shelly’s spiritual work is unbound by religion, culture, or social construct. She is author of the soon-to- be-released book, "The Immeasurable”
Shelly is in residence at Soul of Yoga, and Sacred Sound of the Soul, Encinitas, CA. and Sedona, AZ.